9 Jan 2012

Organization can hone your tallent

"If i don't join any organizations, i will not understand what my tallent is"

Organization is important !!
So many benefits i we join it.
Organization, of course full of problem.
But, besides all problem, task, deadline, u will get reward, such as knowing tallent, money, capability in managing time, and many more.


i know my tallent when i joined as committee of an event. i was in PR (public relation) team. and my leader asked me to make poster, banner, ticket, and other publication media.
i just can said 'waw' because i can't design anymore.
that was my first experience, and my first start to study 'adobe photoshop programme'
i bought the tutorrial book, i downloaded it to my PC, and asked to many people who can operate this programme.
after weeks, i can handle all. Yap! i did it !!

i wanna ask to all teachers... please support ur students in joining any organizations. tey can grow up, they can find their self, their tallent, their ability, they can be more mature.
But teacher also have to monitor student. u have to give them consequence if their organization annoy their learning in class.
Be deal teacher and creative teacher ^^

and until now, in some organizations and event committes, i join as PR team ;)


those are my create 'because of organization' :





















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment