20 Jul 2012

My Dairy on Eid Day 2011


 
Wednesday, August 31st 2011
9.00 P.M

This morning, the sky was so bright. I became more spirit through the day. Today is Eid day and we just can meet this moment once a year. My day was started by Eid pray in At-tin Mosque with my family. There, the atmosphere was so filled with people who want enter the mosque. I and my family arrived there at 6 a.m. Thanks god, I can still prayed indoor the mosque, precisely in the 2nd floor. While waited the commencement of pray, I and my big sister took pictures of our self. 

After prayed and listened the spiritual discourse, we went out the mosque. We had to down the stair first. And it was realy crowded with the worshipers. Subhanallah ^^


Then, in the mosque field, there were so many cadgers and beggars. That moment can be a “profit land” for them. Especially for beggars, in Eid day they can earned ten times bigger income than usual days (Waww!!). Eid day is so phenomenal for various parties. And the profitable tings for me in Eid are the opportunity to receive allowance as many as possible :p ,I can gather with my big family, and apologize to each other. I love Eid day very much!!  I hope I can meet the next Eid. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment